Clingman's Dome is the highest point in Tennessee and gives a magnificent view of the Smoky Mountains. Alas, most of the hemlock trees have been killed by the wooly adelgid.
I have many interests in life:
- Computers, especially computer security
- Programming in C, Java, SQL, R
- Scientific graphics
- Air traffic analysis and management
- Plasma physics and nuclear fusion
- Cooking and eating great food
- Skiing, biking, sailing, swimming
- Classical music
This site will let me share my interests with the world.
Pictures of my travels are at http://jimrome.smugmug.com